276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The conjuring Trick or Treat Studios Annabelle Doll 40 Inch Prop Replica

£249.995£499.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our work is 100% guaranteed and we will fix or replace the doll as long as you own it. The autographs are also 100% guaranteed for life as we had them done in person by the 5 cast members of Annabelle:Creation Creepy Doll Gothic T Shirt, Comfort Colors Vintage Halloween Shirt, Spooky T Shirt, Morbid Shirt, Dead Doll Corpse Doll #4 Museum quality for the serious and meticulous collector. The Scary Closet has some of its products in the most respected collections by fans and celebrities around the world. This Annabelle is hand signed in person by actors: When someone enters the room you can bet they will be running for their life when they see this scary life like Annabelle. These have been great for Haunted Houses or private parties as well as high demand for quality VIP collectors who only want the best.

THE CONJURING ONE TO ONE SCALE ANNABELLE PROP REPLICA DOLL

As Seen On The Movie. Exact Replica Of The Screenused Annabelle. So Realistic, So Scary ! My Wife Didn’t Even Let Me To Take Her Out Of The Box. She Is Still In The Box! Conjuring 2 Shirt, Conjuring 2 Movie Shirt, Conjuring 2 Sweatshirt, Conjuring 2 Hoodie, Spooky Sweatshirt, Vintage Modern Short Sleeve Shirt The Scary Closet is famously known for their Limited Edition Nightmare Puppets Collection and their unique ability to capture the very essence of a prop doll or puppet. Horror fans first met Annabelle in the sleeper hit The Conjuring. Then she wowed fans with her star turn in Annabelle as she dug her cold plastic hands into their hearts. Warner Bros. All right reserved. This stunning prop replica doll will be the perfect addition to any horror fans collection.Wednesday Addams and Enid sinclair doll, Wednesday Crown, Handmade Wednesday Doll, Crochet Wednesday Addams Doll Gift, Birthday Gift The head, hands and shoulders are made in injection vinyl for ultimate durability and accuracy. The body of the Doll is made in polyurethane flexible foam with an ultra strong wire frame so that you can pose your Doll anyway you want. The eyes, feet and all the connectors are made in ABS thermoplastic polymer the ultimate in durability. Crochet Megan, Crochet M3gan Doll, Best Friend Megan, Horror Gothic Film Character, Amigurumi Megan Doll, Stuffed Doll, Gift For Daughter Custom Rag Doll with Button Eyes Personalized for Daughter, Handmade Textile Figurine of Family Member, Creepy Cute Gift of Mini Me, Plushi

Annabelle Doll - Etsy Canada Annabelle Doll - Etsy Canada

The animatronic edition with moving head and moving eyes. Will come with a remote control. Needs 12 AA Batteries.The Doll comes fully clothed and Annabelle is holding her Miss Me parchment paper in her right hand. This amazing prop was sculpted by Mark Anthony, the absolute King of replica movie props and owner of The Scary Closet. Every detail of the screen used Annabelle Doll is represented in this prop. The head, hands, and shoulders are made in injection vinyl for ultimate durability and accuracy. The body of the Doll is made in polyurethane flexible foam with an ultra-strong wireframe so that you can pose your Doll anyway you want. The eyes, feet and all the connectors are made in ABS thermoplastic polymer the ultimate in durability. The Doll comes fully clothed and Annabelle is holding her Miss Me parchment paper in her right hand. The Doll stands 40" tall and comes in beautiful full-color Collectors Window Box.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment