276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wet Line Xtreme Professional Styling Hair Gel - Not Included, 2278 ml

£13.475£26.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m running out of my WetLine Xtreme gel (old formula) now so I’ve been on Google all night searching for it which lead me to your article. I’m truly appreciative of how you broke down the ingredients and I too froze when lye was included on the list. I’m glad you explained how everything worked and your review w/pics was extremely helpful. The clear Xtreme gel offers a medium hold, which is ideal for achieving everyday, casual styles. It is also great for making minor adjustments to your style throughout the day, such as controlling flyaways or frizz. Choose a seat with good ventilation: Sitting near a window or choosing a seat with good ventilation can help prevent your hair from becoming too sweaty or greasy during the ride.

perfuming is what it does. In the US and the EU, fragrance and parfum are interchangeable terms, and a chemical ingredient list may contain 30 to 50 ingredients. Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate has an extremely low skin-irritation rate when applied directly for 24 hours (about 0.1 of every 1,000 participants), and after 48 hours it dropped to about.05%. Because of its allergen content, one of the EU 26 fragrances must be labeled separately. Because of its magical properties, aloe vera is a plant that is becoming increasingly popular. There is some anecdotal evidence that it has a lot of good properties, but renowned dermatologist Leslie Baumann warns us in her book that the evidence may be insufficient for us to believe it all. This liquid powder is used to magically convert it into a gel formula. Lye is a solid white substance with a very alkaline composition that can be used in small amounts to change product pH. This product is safe and gentle, and it can be used on up to 1% of humans. Pro-Vitamin B5 is an goodie that moisturizes, protects, and heals skin. Is Extreme Hair Gel Right For You? If you want to take care of your hair’s health and appearance, avoid alcohol-based gels. They may temporarily provide some volume and texture to your hair, but they are ultimately harmful and will not make it feel or appear healthier. Is It Healthy To Use Hair Gel? Benzyl Alcohol: Fragrance and flavor ingredient that also acts as a preservative. Derived from naturally occurring plants or synthetically prepared, benzyl alcohol is in no way related to drying alcohol. Normally I’d say DevaCurl SuperCream, but as of right now, I have been finding myself grabbing my Innersense Organic Sweet Spirit Leave-In. It works for me and my kids’ tighter curls.” — Felicia Jones, @hif3liciaPolyacrilyc Acid: Polymer of acrylic acid, commonly known as carbomer. Used as a binder, film former, and viscosity increasing agent. Hydroxycitronellal: Synthetic scent ingredient used to provide fragrance and mask odors. Also a known allergen. Depending on the hair type, you can also add a few drops of a lightweight oil, such as argan or coconut, for added smoothness and shine. Once the hair is prepped, apply a light hairspray to add hold and structure to the hair. Wet Line XTREME Hair Gel is designed to give you long-lasting, maximum hold with a natural, no-shine finish. To use it, start by towel drying your hair until it’s damp. Working in sections, apply a small amount of Wet Line XTREME Hair Gel to your hands and spread it evenly throughout your hair. This gel can be used for all types of curls, coils, and waves but is best suited to type 4 hair, especially when clean or wet (damp). Apply more for tighter curls and less for elongated curls.

Aloe Vera Juice:Acts as a natural conditioning agent that restores the hair's sheen, luster, and shine. It not only makes the hair soft, but it also enhances strength and suppleness. This is especially helpful for people with naturally dry or damaged hair or those using heat tools to style their hair. Additionally, Xtreme gel is formulated with water-based ingredients to help hydrate your hair and provide a natural looking finish.Use your hands to shape and sculpt your hair into your desired style. Repeat for each section until you get the look you want. Add a few drops of water to your finished style for extra hold and let it air dry. For a smoothing, hydrating gel that makes your curls look glossy and defined, look no further. This product works particularly well for 2C and 3C hair types, as it does not have a strong hold or staying power for coils, but adds good definition and shine for looser curls. With marshmallow and agave extracts, it also smells delicious. Excessive product also leads to heavy build up and can prevent your hair from being able to breathe, causing breakage and weak, split ends in the long run. Additionally, too much gel causes hair to be difficult to comb through and can make styling take longer.

Airport Limo Service is a transportation service that offers luxurious and comfortable limousine rides to and from the airport for both individuals and groups. the company prides itself on providing premium transportation services to travelers who value comfort, safety, and reliability. If you comb your hair immediately after applying gel, then the gel may be hard to distribute evenly and you might end up with clumped spots. Having said that, there may be some styling techniques that require you to comb your hair as soon as the gel is applied.

A few months ago, I went in to Target to re-up on WetLine Xtreme Gel. As I scanned the shelf, I realized that the blazing neon green lid on my beloved 35.28oz jar had been replaced with a much more subtle navy one. Eco Style Gel has an oily, crunchy, and dry feel to it, making hair appear and feel hard, crunchy, and dry. It is not recommended that you use this product alone, nor should you use it in conjunction with moisturizing hair care products such as conditioners and hair masks. Eco style gel should only be used as a last resort when other products are ineffective. This gel’s weightless hold and water-based formulation provide gravity-defying properties. The shine has a long life span and can control and define. Eco-friendly gel also protects the skin from UV rays. Eco Gel: Is It Really Worth The Risk?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment