276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BigBoi BlowR Mini Touchless Car Dryer - Filtered Heated Vehicle Car Air Dryer. Airflow: 29,600 ft/min

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The BlowR Mini+ is supplied with two interchangeable nozzles with a nozzle locking system to ensure air can be directed along channels and grooves. Boasting a 1,600 watt motor, filtered and adjustable 2-stage heated air, a very flexible hose, and a low amount of noise when compared to similar products on the market, the Bigboi BlowR MINI dryer sets the standards in safe and effective automotive blow drying.

In addition, the powerful blast of air forces water from around trim, side mirror casings, badges and grilles, preventing irritating watermarks and streaks.

Something I’ve learned recently, slap an old towel on the windscreen before wet waxing, stops the screen getting wax on it and then use the towel to wipe it afterwards, comes up perfect! KEY EXCLUSIONS: The following are not covered - Theft, loss, cosmetic damage, intentional or malicious damage, not taking reasonable care, improper use (as defined in IPID), accessories not included with the product when purchased, electronic virus or software problems, or the contents of your product (e. The mini version of this product is also very powerful and will work perfect if you just need it for your car at home, whereas the Pro version is more aimed at detailing units and large vehicles.

I picked up a makita blower, couple of spare batteries (I have lots anyway for my tools), but it has a rubber end so the occasional tap on the car isn’t a problem. I purchased the Big Boi Blower Pro version because I maintain other cars other than my own which are very big in size and may require a bit of extra blow power. Car air dryers primary design is to remove trapped water that drying towels just can't reach such as behind, grills, badges, wheel, etc. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Built from the ground up, this car blower for detailing was designed with the detailer in mind, with twin 1400 watt motors that use heated, filtered air to chase water off paintwork, metal, glass and chrome.MOTOR- 1000WATT HEATING ELEMENT TUNED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARD MAX OUTPUT 2400WATTS TO AUSTRALIAN CERTIFICATION STANDARDS.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment