276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Official Arsenal Sticker Colouring Book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In football, amazing opportunities arise. Big clubs, like Arsenal, have come for me and it's really hard to turn down," said Rice. The player in this football coloring sheet is right in the action as he seems to have just been passed the ball.

While there are many popular sports, football is arguably the most popular sport in the worldwith billions of passionate fans! This football coloring sheet shows a player doing just that! I know that if I attempted this I would land up flat on my face. The numbers are eye-watering and whenever a transfer fee goes into nine figures it's always going to raise eyebrows. The responsibility and role he has taken on has been very impressive and we are really excited that he is joining us." I've been looking at Arsenal over the last couple of seasons and the trajectory they've been on," he said.

30 Brand New Football Coloring Pages – Free to Print and Color

This next player looks like he’s weaving the ball through the field with great determination! Football is all about teamwork, but there can be moments of individual heroism as well. He signed his first professional contract with the Hammers in December 2015 and made his first senior appearance on the last day of the 2016-17 Premier League season as a substitute against Burnley, going on to make his full debut that August in a start against Southampton.

Arsenal colors HEX codes are #EF0107 for red, #DB0007 for dark red, #063672 for blue, #9C824A for gold, and #FFFFFF for white.

International

A header is a tough move to perform without having a football flatten your nose! This football coloring printable shows a player executing this tough move flawlessly, though. Which real life player do you think this could be? Let us know by writing their name or number on his shirt!

An excited young superstar races down the grassy soccer field, grinning as he expertly dribbles the ball. He’s picturing the perfect goal to score ahead! In 1893 it was the first team from South London to be admitted to the Football League. From 1893 to 1904, Woolwich Arsenal played in the Football League’s Second Division until gaining promotion to the First Division in 1904. He is a player with tremendous ability, who has been performing at a high level in the Premier League and for England for a number of seasons now," said Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta. Maybe you could draw in the outline of a cheering crowd behind him to cheer him on for pulling off such an impressive move!Rice scored 15 goals in 245 games for West Ham, having joined the club as a 14-year-old following his release from Chelsea's academy. For me as a player, I've come here really hungry to have more success and to spend my best years at this great club."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment