276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tomb Raider 11704 POP! Vinyl Lara Croft Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. figure is great value for money and has quickly become one of my favourite pieces of Tomb Raider merchandise. Since then, she's exploded in popularity, although the Funko Pop Lara Croft Tomb Raider figures have moved at a much slower pace. The action figure of Lara Croft, from the Tomb Raider franchise is a POP which came out in December 2016.

Constance (American Horror Story - They have several AHS ones, but none of any Jessica Lange characters! The Tomb Raider games have been around for a long while and the hero from the games Lara Croft is much loved by gamers and movie fans alike. Passionate about ancient civilizations and archaeology, she travels the world from a very young age to unravel the secrets of humanity.We're both huge fans of Tomb Raider, and my brother was glad to have the old-school Lara to add to his collection. I had received from said friend – has since grown into an eclectic collection of superheroes, video game characters, and Star Wars figures.

First seen in the 1996 video game Tomb Raider, Lara Croft shifted many stereotypes when it came to female characters. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Her quest is not without dangers and Lara has to face many enemies who covet the same relics to get rich. As much as I’d love to add Gaming Heads’ breath-taking Lara Croft statues to my collection, I can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on one statue.

vinyl aesthetic isn’t your thing, Funko will also be releasing a Rock Candy version of Ms Croft in March 2017. Some of the product links used in these articles and displayed in the side menu are affiliate links. Her tank top has a ribbed texture and her hair is tied up in her signature braid and not the bun we see in much of the 1996 game… but let’s not get bogged down in details.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment