276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Collided (Dirty Air Series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was real and they both needed well more like Liam needed time to accept his fears about Love and everything. no no it was so delightful, if this is a woman writing a man, i can only imagine how much better actual men are. I treat my car like a lover, stroking her before I enter her, only offering the best kind of foreplay for my girl. even though at times i didn't feel the chemistry between them, i still like how everything went about even though they were both stupid about their feelings.

As one of the best drivers on the grid, Liam is respected and liked by everyone, but no one truly knows the real him – he keeps everyone at least a car width away. Her only problem is that her father’s rule of staying away from any of the racers, entices her to live a little. Sophie has lived a rather sheltered and restrained life, doing what makes her dad happy, after her mother left when she was young. This book is my favorite so far on the series, with two more to go I have a feeling they are just going to keep getting better and better. the beginning was so fucking amazing, i mean honestly, i was so hooked and then it just kinda kept getting worse (in a boring way).

And will Liam ever realise he is in love with his best friend when he clearly avoids L word like the plague? And after having a taste of freedom and passion, Sophie is left torn between her father’s dreams for her and own desires. She (sophie) laughs as she pulls up the hem of her long gown to reveal a pair of white leather sneakers with embroidered stars. Their story also felt a little more intimate and emotional compared to the predecessor book, yet it still made my skin crawl and didn't give enough.

Prim signature blonde hair, glacial blue eyes rivaling my art class pastels, and a brilliant smile that blinds me worse than a strobe light—a deadly temptation for my self-restraint. With her new best friend Maya, Sophie embraces what life around the globe has to offer, but what happens when the devious Liam Zander wants out of the friendzone and promises to complete Sophie’s naughty bucket list? and if you didn't believe the unbelievable sneaker revelation,,, here is proof (from darling liam's pov! All in all it was an amazing read and definitely worth a read if you are in a mood for a F1 book with a friends to lovers trope.he is obviously always horny because how can it be a book in the dirty air series if we don't have a man who isn't always thinking sexual thoughts. for such a big point they made around it, it truly wasn't touched on very much or discussed nearly enough to make it seem important to the story to me. me carga cuando la prota es “distinta” a las otras chicas, solo por usar zapatillas en vez de tacones. This book rips you up pretty early on 😭 I didn’t realise the book would run on the same timeline as book two, and normally wouldn’t really like, but this author nails it. Lauren Asher is a New York Times, USA Today, Sunday Times, Globe and Mail, and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of contemporary romance.

When their two worlds collide, will friends-with-benefits turn into something more, or will they slide off into the gravel, leaving them heartbroken?i was eyeing a 'fries before guys' shirt the other day,,, maybe sophie will have it in her vast collection of witty, humorous, intelligent, sarcastic graphic tees. The interweaving storylines in this series make it one of the best I’ve read and the epilogues at the end, introducing the next generation are perfect! The ending was sweet and wholesome though I hated the third act breakup and it wasn't needed if Sophie just talked with Liam about that deal and cleared all their misunderstandings. Past trauma and the threat to his contract renewal force him to look at life in a different way, and consider what really matters. The author gave Liam a traumatic experience that hindered him and created some of his bad characteristics and so on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment