276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Advanced DeWalt DCS355 18v Cordless XR Multi Tool + 29 Accessories Without Battery or Charger [Pack of 1] -

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The connection system, I think there's about eight legs that stick out and they go into the back of the tool itself to lock it into position. We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product.

As an electrician its great for cutting out boxes have also cut across floor boards with the right sharp blade. Absolutely brilliant piece of kit, the quick change multi tool feature makes switching blades out as simple task, unlike the cheaper multi tools I have used in the past. I wouldn't be without mine so much so the guy I work with brought himself one followed by the kitchen fitter we do bits with. Great multi tool easy blade change system doesnt get to hot , feels good in the hand if you get a 54v battery with it will work all day.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The technology in creating a brushless motor system allows for perfect symmetry between battery power and usage ensuring you get all the power you need, when you need it. DeWalt XR stands for eXtreme Runtime, and that is what you get from these impressive cordless tools. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Firstly for the value, secondly for the quality of the boxes, how tough they are compared to their rivals, the likes of Makita and Festool. Things like pat sawing ceilings, you know if you had to cut a hole in ceilings to get an arm up for access, pull a cable, cut a nice big neat big hole, just take a whole trap out, dead easy with one of these, leave it for the plasterers they'll be dead thankful that you haven't just smashed it with your hand.I've been in the building tradefor 30 years so believe me this is well worth having in your tool box. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Great power for a cordless tool, the battery life is very good, quick easy blade change and rotation, overall very happy I decided to go cordless. I've used this for cutting into wood door frames, cutting plasterboard walls and chopping cooper pipe. This has to be the best Multi-Tool available, the trigger is perfectly placed and speed control is perfect.

The Variable Speed Trigger provides ultimate speed and application control, the DEWALT Oscillating Tool Guide System allows you to customize the depth or height for accurate repeatability, and the bright LED light illuminates dark work spaces.We also track your visits using Google and Facebook, along with serving personalised ads via AdRoll.

I prefer the battery fein as this is the star lock system they both have the power control on the side to change the speed settings. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I had been putting off getting one for ages as did not think I would get use out of it but now it's always to hand in the van ready to go. The DCS355 has a dual grip variable speed trigger to give you the ultimate control, and a built-in LED light to illuminate work surfaces in dimly lit areas. I have used this multi tool for around four years now, I pack it for every job I do as it’s so useful.Guess I’ll be wearing gloves then and can live with it given it’s other good points This is a really well balanced tool and so easy to use. We use bubble wrap or other suitable packaging materials and then put your items in relevant-sized boxes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment