276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Molecules Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches 30 Pairs

£13.775£27.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Other botanical ingredients include Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract, Black Currant Extract, Camellia Flower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Castor Oil and more. NBC Select editorial director Lauren Swanson owns them and can attest that they do what they say they’ll do.

Suitable for all skin types and morning or nighttime use, these patches have caffeine to reduce puffiness, niacinamide to combat fine lines and uneven skin tone, and hyaluronic acid to moisturize the skin, according to the brand. After a long week, there’s nothing better than sipping a glass of wine, putting on your favorite show, and slapping on some soothing under-eye masks. After massaging the remaining serum into skin, you might experience a tight feeling — fret not as it’s the ingredients working their magic, and the sensation will fade within a few minutes. First, I am in my mid-twenties, so I largely look for skincare solutions that are preventative or that will minimize the appearance of my fine lines.

These patches use gentle retinol alternatives like bakuchiol to help target fine lines without irritation, according to King. After removing your under-eye patches, you should apply a moisturizer to help lock in the added hydration.

At NBC Select, we work with experts who have specialized knowledge and authority based on relevant training and/or experience.She has a penchant for sneakers and nude lip glosses, and spends way too much time re-watching 90s sitcoms. After using the masks at least three times, testers answer a detailed survey on performance, ease of use and efficacy. Eye patches are uniquely designed to be applied comfortably on the under-eye area to reduce puffiness and dark circles.

The active ingredients in the eye patches target the specified area and allow it to absorb the much-needed moisture. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Westbay loves these eye masks because of their potent retinol formula to increase cell turnover and fight wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. These caffeinated hydrogel patches have a gel-like texture that feels soothing on skin, while its 1% caffeine claims to wake up sleepy eyes.

It’s no secret that there’s a certain self-care ~vibe~ that comes with wearing eye patches, but it turns out that they’re actually super beneficial for your skin, too. However, I personally recommend using the patches 2-3 times a week when your under eyes need a boost of brightness.

Most eye masks are created to reduce fine lines, undereye darkness, and wrinkles while giving your skin the boost of moisture it needs. Patented 5-day hydration complex with 93% natural ingredients and materials designed to boost tired and dry under-eyes with caffeine. While these are suitable for all skin types — including sensitive skin — it’s worth mentioning that these have a strong licorice scent. Plant-based actives like ginkgo biloba and arnica (from the sunflower family) work overtime in this eye mask to leave your skin feeling nice and supple while minimizing puffiness.What it is: A vegan-friendly, pair of hydrogel eye pads designed to boost hydration, reduced tiredness and leave you looking invigorated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment