276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hugo Boss Dark Blue Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 75 ml (Pack of 1)

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once it starts to settle down, you get the green notes, with I slight whiff of vanilla every now and again. This has been a favourite of mine almost since its launch and it's my favourite Hugo Boss fragrance of the four that I own. We will use this information to make our advertising displayed on other platforms (by third party advertising providers) more relevant to you. What I do like about it is the hint of dry fruits at the beginning, a bit reminiscent of Lagerfeld's Jako.

With an elusive suede note, Hugo Dark Blue can somewhat be an alternative to the master piece that was Donna Karan Fuel. It was a grey, rainy day with no sunlight and the temperature was mostly around 18 celsius/65 Fahrenheit so there were no adverse weather conditions either.I got this in 1999 as I was entering the duty free lounge and I loved the shape of the bottle a cocktail shaker. The heart brings more woods and a very light creaminess that makes this perfume a creamy woody, due to its notes of patchouli, vetiver, and cedar, wrapped in benzoin, tobacco, and vanilla. With this 75ml Eau de Toilette, not only will you smell good but you'll feel great knowing that you'll be inspiring others with your scent.

You Get a lot of citrus in this one, spice (Ginger, geranium), woody notes (Cedar, Mahogany, Vetiver) vanilla and green notes (Cypress, Sage) and yes I can smell all of those notes in it perfectly. The blue bottle (designed to resemble a cocktail shaker) is a lovely colour and an elegant shape but it's let down by the cheap and nasty grey lid which is made of some nasty plastic. Not the kind of scent I'd wear every day because of the rather synthetic fruitiness, but I can appreciate wearing it from time to time, like every other weekend. It feels more autumnal and wintery, possibly early spring days where there is that crispness in the morning air.Wearing this bold fragrance will remind you of accomplishments as well as instill confidence every time you wear it. It can be used in dates because of that dark ginger cedar note and it can be used at the gym because of the freshness from the citruses. As the scent dries down it gets weaker (despite having base comparisons to Versace Eros) which is a bit of a knock for this scent. I notice the woods notes pretty noticeably along (as I mentioned before) with some sage and cypress in the mid and a slight vanilla base note, which helps the cola smell that I mentioned earlier. Made for evening and night use, when a man reveals his occult (during the day) countenance - an unstoppable, bursting with creative energy heart-catcher, affectionate lover and a king of pubs and discos.

If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data can be processed by US authorities, for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal remedies. During that first hour you get a little ginger, cypress, the lovely mahogany, cedar, benzoin and the vetiver.Regardless - this is a real winner and I’m very sad that I’ve been completely unaware of this for the last 19 years. The scent lasts for about five hours with an hour and a half or so with strong projection and moderate sillage before almost exclusively being a skin scent for the rest of the three and a half hours.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment