276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vichy MINERAL 89 F50ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although it’s more expensive, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum additionally delivers provitamin B5 and pineapple ceramides to hold moisture, another hydrating complex in the form of watermelon rind, apple and lentil. It is also free from potentially irritating ingredients such as essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones and fragrance. My Imperfect Life’s verdict on the Vichy Mineral 89 serum The 89 of Mineral 89 refers to a groundbreaking 89% concentration of Mineralizing Water. Until Mineral 89 launched, the highest concentrationachieved was 20%. Itis an active, extremely potent ingredient, charged with15 essential minerals, which makes it very hard to stabilise. Vichy Mineral 89 What is in it? It sits in the skin booster category of skincare and Vichy’s version is a simple and affordable, yet super effective option and it works to repair, protect and prepare.

It sinks into clean skin beautifully, and sits very nicely under any other serums and creams you wish to layer on top. So if you are wanting to up your hydration levels, this is the perfect first step to add into any regime. There is hardly any ingredient in the formula that will redound to longer-term, lasting benefits that can make this formula go beyond its basic moisturizer functions. On the flip side, the fact that is has 11 ingredients limits how many actives it can actually deploy into the skin. But perhaps those with sensitive skin may not want anything with more ingredients. How it holds up Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a clear, lightweight serum. It has no added fragrance, and the product itself has little scent—a feature a fragrance-sensitive person like myself appreciates.About the brand: Vichy Laboratories creates skincare products with a focus on anti-aging. Their proprietary Vichy Volcanic Water, which is used in every product, is clinically proven to strengthen and hydrate skin. About My Skin: Looking for hydration

The formula glides onto your skin and can be easily incorporated into your existing beauty regimen. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective. La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum also has a relatively minimalist formula, but delivers results with more than one type and size of hyaluronic acid molecule. It, too, contains calming thermal spring water, but it also has vitamin B5 and madeccassoside to boost collagen production. This product contains a lean list of ingredients that include butylene glycol and menthol ingredients, both of which have been reported to cause skin irritations. This product also uses phenoxyethanol [2], a well-known neurotoxin, as a preservative ingredient. How To Apply Vichy Mineral? The Mineralizing Water itself has been proven to stimulate antioxidant defences and reinforce skin’s integrity specifically by stimulating regeneration and improving its barrier function.I have had this booster in my kit for quite a few years now and continue to love it. If you are looking to boost hydration, this is something you can easily slot into your current regime. Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster What is Vichy Mineral 89? The goal I set myself for this Vichy Mineral 89 review was to see if one application in the morning would live up to the brand’s promise of all-day hydration. I’m pleased to report that it does just that—something I put down to three factors. It is a beautifully light and fast absorbing formula. It feels like a massive drink of thirst quenching water as you apply it and then it sinks into the skin in a flash. Because it’s such a pure formulation, with no fragrance, colour or fillers, it is suitable for the most sensitive skin. Whatever you are already using, you simply use this first to upgrade and amp up your routine. Simple. As mentioned, apart from hyaluronic acid for hydration, Vichy Mineral 89 is thin on any other benefits. Vichy Mineral 89 is a powerful and affordable hydrator. I also like the fact that this drug store product is so well suited to sensitive skin—especially how the thermal water contains zinc, manganese and potassium to take down skin redness and calm irritation.

After washing my face in the morning and evening, I applied the Vichy serum. In the morning I followed it up with my moisturizer-SPF combo, First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30, and the evenings I used Augustinus Bader The Cream. This product dramatically restores your skin’s ideal moisture levels while also supporting your skin’s healing and treatment so that its natural ability to capture moisture and keep it in can be restored sooner. This extra skincare step (and I love an extra step) is all about strengthening the skin’s barrier function and protecting it from beauty’s hot topic, pollution. It does this using a combination of Vichy Mineralizing Water and Hyaluronic Acid (and not a lot else) in a breakthrough formula. Vichy Thermal Water Spa: Contains at least 15 minerals which this product’s manufacturer claims are exactly what your skin needs to become better nourished and for its healthy levels to be restored, allowing your skin to churn out more energy to power up various cellular level mechanisms that work together to help improve your skin health. Does Vichy Mineral Have Any Side Effects?This is an incredibly minimalist formulation with a very concise ingredients list. Vichy Mineral 89 Ingredients When it comes to caring for my skin, I prefer hydrating products over those that dry it out. Even though my skin leans oily and acne-prone, I find it regulates itself better when I give it lots of moisture. In this case, though, I needed the extra hydration—I recently had a microchanneling facial (which is similar to microneedling) and I was dealing with the flaky, dry aftermath. I love how simple the ingredients list is. If my skin is ever feeling reactive or sensitised, this is a perfect hydration serum because there is absolutely nothing in the formula that can irritate.

Hyaluronic Acid: Act as moisture magnets, this ingredient makes up for the hyaluronic acid naturally produced by your skin which naturally and gradually decreases in the product as you age or, as you experience stressors that make your skin appear tired and lifeless. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient [3]. The first time I used this serum was a few months before writing this Vichy Mineral 89 review. My skin is exceptionally sensitive to retinol serums, but I’m always swung by its promise of improved tone and texture, so I’d gradually been introducing it into my routine. Despite the twice-weekly applications my skin soon felt papery and raw; applying moisturizer only made it sting. The fact that Dr Anjali Mahto, a renowned London dermatologist who I regularly tap up for advice in features, recommends Vichy Mineral 89 was enough for me to get my head out of the gutter and to the drug store. According to the manufacturer this product works by infusing high levels of hyaluronic acid in your skin [1]. These then act as moisture magnets that dramatically increase your skin’s moisture levels. Minerals present in the product’s water base restore your skin’s healthy nutrient levels that support your skin’s recovery from damage and eventual rejuvenation. What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Mineral? Vichy Mineral 89 is great for supporting the skin barrier and it was pretty much ahead of its time when it first launch. Pretty much the whole of the beauty industry talks about barrier building now, but Mineral 89 has been doing it for years.

Pros

Benefit:Hydrating Face Serum Provides Your Skin’s Daily Dose Of Strength While Revealing A Luminous, Healthy Looking Glow Two to three drops of Vichy MINÉRAL 89 must be applied on your skin, day and night ideally or, once daily, as a stand-alone moisturizer or, as part of your skin treatment series. Vichy Mineral 89 is formulated with all the basic ingredients necessary for it to function as, well, a basic moisturizer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment